Old heirloom variety that we are currently developing for the north, available mid dry season. Large rambling vine that must be grown on a well matured, fertile mound. Great tasting fruit.
- Time - All year, better results in the dry.
- Sow - 1cm deep - 20cm apart
- Bed type - Raised beds, Loamy and fertile, well manured
- Watering - Overhead after 10am to allow flowers to pollinate and mid afternoon when hot.
- Position - Half to Full sun, requires protection from heavy rains and hot afternoon sun.
- Harvest in 65 days