Cabbage - Red Choi
Leafy cabbage, leaves can be picked as required for continued use over 4 weeks. Adds a great flavor for salads, stir fry's, soups and stews.
- Time - All year, seedlings will need protecting in the wet
- Sow - Just under surface - Best in seedling trays and planted out at 20cm apart
- Bed type - Raised beds, containers, well manured
- Watering - overhead or drip, seedlings kept moist for germination
- Position - Full sun, likes protection from hot afternoon sun
- Harvest in 55 days